Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Does God exist?


In reiteration of the quote above, the knowledge of God can only be revealed. No scientific knowledge can prove God’s existence. This is because evidence can only inform a decision, not determine it. (I know you may be gasping in incredulity, just wait.. I'll explain).

Proof or evidence provides information about a certain topic, but the minute that information is deemed wrong, it ceases to be of importance. For instance, a long time ago, Pluto was considered one of the planets of the solar system with good evidence. Now, this is no longer the case because the once good evidence was disproven or overridden by some other information newly gained. See what I mean?

So, in continuation of yesterday’s story, after countless periods of wrestling, God found me! Sadly, it was at my lowest moment. For me, this moment was equivocal to a sworn enemy of mine seeing me fail and offering some help. 

Boy was it horrible! 

Now many of you may be wondering, “How did you know he found you? Was there some handwriting on the wall, a clear loud voice in the midst of chaotic noise or are you just delusional?” 
Well, we will find out tomorrow. In the meantime, I leave you with this food for thought from a European philosopher and social critic.


"One cannot appeal to one’s own idea of God to establish that God does not exist." ~ Bo Jinn

See you tomorrow!

Or will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment