Tuesday, January 14, 2014

There is no God



"To think that God existed, I must have been foolish. To think that there is a supreme being, who cared for me and loved me unconditionally, how preposterous!! Faith??? Are you kidding me? I have come to my senses now. I am facing reality. There is no God! Even if he exists, He does not love me. His plans for me are not good and would probably fail."


These were my thoughts one month ago.
For that one month, I wrestled with God or at least the idea of him. I loved him and hated him. I left the Christian walk of faith and began to blend in with the world.
Then HE FOUND ME!

Hello there,
If you have read this far, it probably means you are interested in how my story ends. Sorry! My story has no end, hence this blog. J
Thanks for stopping by.
See you tomorrow!

Or will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment